The Best Buy Mentorship and Accelerator Program aims to connect Black and Indigenous innovators with mentorship opportunities, business support, and a platform to help grow their business.
- Registered Canadian Businesses
- Businesses with over 15% Black or Indigenous ownership
- Businesses with a tech-focused product
Business mentorship and expert advice.
- Work with Best Buy team to tailor the program to your business needs
- Bring your product to life with marketing support
- Get expert advice from Best Buy leaders during mentorship sessions
Tech support and access to Best Buy’s community.
- Keep your business running smoothly with the right tools
- Enjoy tech support with Geek Squad
- Network with Best Buy’s vast community
Help to bring your product to market.
- Launch your product with Best Buy’s support
- Display your product in stores
- Reach even more customers online at BestBuy.ca
- Apply Online.
Fill out a short application form to get started. This will help us better understand you, your business, and your new product. Apply by November 30, 2021.
- Get Approved
Best Buy eam will review your application and let you know whether you’ve been selected for the program by December 31, 2021.
3. Grow Your Business
Best Buy meet with you to discuss your business goals and help tailor the program to meet your needs. Get the support, mentorship, and resources to take your business to the next level.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
Apply Now for the Best Buy Mentorship & Accelerator Program
For more questions about the Mentorship & Accelerator Program, please email at [email protected]