The Google for Startups Accelerator for Climate Change is a 10-week digital program for Seed to Series A technology startups based in North America. It’s designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people, and technology to the most innovative and impactful climate change technologists across the region. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator will focus on product design, customer acquisition, and leadership development for founders.
- Google for Startups Accelerator Program is open to climate-focused technology startups within North America.
- The accelerator program is best suited for Seed to Series A revenue-generating tech startups that are headquartered in the region.
- Selected companies should have a minimum of 5 employees, and the founder and appropriate team members must be available to join all program elements of their cohort.
- In order to ensure Google can provide meaningful value, startups should aim to leverage AI/ML in their product, service, or operations, and/or show an interest in leveraging AI/ML in the future.
Ten weeks of equity-free support
Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
Training on design, marketing, and leadership
Support on company and product strategy
Google product credits for your tech stack
Early access to new Google products and tools
Access to experts
Access to Google’s network of industry experts
Technical project partnership
Partnership on advanced technology project
- The third Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change cohort will kick off the week of March 6, 2023 and run for 10 weeks. The third cohort will consist of 10-12 startups in North America.
- JANUARY 19, 2023:Applications close
- MARCH 7, 2023: Program start
- MAY 11, 2023: Demo Day and Graduation
For More Information: Google for Startups Accelerator for Climate Change