Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders is a 10-week digital accelerator program for Seed to Series A technology startups based in the U.S. and Canada.
The accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to women-led tech startups across the region. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders.
Three months of equity-free support
Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
Training on design, marketing, and leadership
Support on company and product strategy
Google product credits for your tech stack
Early access to new Google products and tools
Access to experts
Access to Google’s network of industry experts
Technical project partnership
Partnership on an advanced technology project
The Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders cohort will consist of 10-12 U.S. and Canadian-headquartered technology startups.
- This program is open to women-led technology startups within the U.S. and Canada.
- The accelerator program is best suited for Seed to Series A revenue generating tech startups that are headquartered in the United States and Canada.
- Selected companies should have a minimum of 5-10+ employees and the founder and appropriate team members must be available to join all program elements of their cohort.
- In order to ensure Google can provide meaningful value, startups should aim to leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service or operations and/or show an interest in leveraging this technology in the future.
- The accelerator runs for a period of 10-weeks with digital workshops, programming, and mentorship taking place each week.
- As part of the Google for Startups Accelerator, selected founders outline the top technical challenges facing their startup, and are then paired with relevant experts from Google to help solve those challenges.
- Participating startups receive deep mentorship on technical challenges with an emphasis on data and machine learning, as well as connections to relevant teams from across Google.
- Program Kickoff: September 2023
For More Information: Women Founders - Google for Startups Accelerator