The Visa Canada She’s Next Grant Program is supporting 10 entrepreneurs in Canada with a $10,000 CAD grant and 1-year coaching membership with IFundWomen. This is a no strings attached grant as part of Visa’s continued commitment to support small businesses, 10 exceptional women entrepreneurs will be selected to receive a 10,000 CAD grant plus a one-year annual IFundWomen Coaching Membership.
Eligibility Requirements for the Visa Canada She’s Next Grant Program
• The entrant is a legal resident of Canada
• The entrant is at least the age of majority of their province or territory of residence at the time of entry
• The entrant must own at least 50% of their business and operate their business in Canada
• The entrant’s business must have been operating for 2+ years
• The entrant must have a business that has a product or service in market and is generating revenue
• The entrant must have a legitimate and compelling digital presence
Through this Contest, ten (10) eligible entrants who qualify for this Contest will each receive:
- A monetary grant with a value of 10,000 CAD
- A one-year IFundWomen Annual Coaching Membership, as outlined on the Contest Site, valued at $1,500 USD
How to Enter:
- To enter the Contest, each entrant must complete and submit the “Contest Entry Form” found on the Contest Site (https://ifundwomen.com/visa-canada), including completion of all of the elements in the Contest Entry Form (“Entry”).
- Only one Entry per person is permitted.
- The written portion of the Entry must not exceed 1,000 words in total length for answers to the questions (specific caps are included for the questions). You may include photos or videos, as requested also.
- Applications Open: February 22, 2022 at 12:00AM EST
- March 15, 2022 at 11:59pm PST.
For More Information: Visa Canada She’s Next Grant Program 2022